Welcome to the Middle East’s Show of Strength
As the world continues to fight the pandemic and, forces businesses and consumers to adopt new habits, we strive to help you prepare for these shifts.
We are continuing to prepare and deliver the strongest ever live event on 28 – 30 October, but in the meantime, you can watch our past webinars and register for the upcoming once below!
Watch free webinar: How the Fitness Industry is Responding to COVID-19
Hear from the industry experts how some of the Middle East’s leading fitness businesses adapting and, what they are doing to remain competitive.
- The Boutique Studio Perspective – Stewart Miller, CEO and Founder of The Platform Studios
- The Gym Owners Perspective – Loren Holland, Founder and CEO of GymNation
- The Distributors Perspective – Greg Boucher, CEO of MEFITPRO/Qooah.ae
Watch free webinar: Looking to the Future of the Fitness Industry
Tuesday 19th May. 12pm BST/ 3pm UAE
We have teamed up with Welltodo Global, to bring you an insightful look into the future of the global fitness industry beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this exclusive session, we have explored what’s next for the fitness industry, the lasting effects of COVID-19, and the opportunities to innovate, collaborate and thrive.
- Glen Stollery, CEO of Les Mills International for Russia, Middle East, India & Africa
- Max Henderson, Co-Founder of Hotpod Yoga
- Sammi Adhami, Co-Founder of Fiit
- Lauren Armes, Founder & CEO of Welltodo Global
Hear from our experts
“Prior to COID-19 people took the option of exercising for granted – now they have woken up to the fact they shouldn’t take exercising for granted and that it’s a privilege to be healthy, fit and active.”
“I think the market is going to boom! The industry and the community of non-gym users are now going to thrive for connection and community and more people will want to work out!”
“UAE sports nutrition sales haven’t seen any kind of drop off as pharmacies, supermarkets, and eCommerce providers remained open.”